Over 45 years of commitment and still going strong…Established in 1969, Brecknock soon evolved into one of South Australia’s largest Insurance Brokerages. We take the time to understand what you want working together to find your best financial solution. Once all your needs have been met we monitor and tailor them to adapt to your changing needs. Brecknock is also a member of Australia’s largest broker network in Steadfast. This provides our organisation and valued clientele with a larger pool of industry knowledge, products and services. With over 40 employees across the organisation and with access to all major Australian and London-based insurers we have the leverage to deliver specifically targeted insurance and other financial solutions to protect both your professional and personal interests. We subscribe to the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice. The code provides that brokers:
- Act in the best interests of the client.
- Provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection.
- Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting.
- Respect the client’s confidentiality in relation to all records and information.
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation.
- Make available all relevant documentation, policies, certificates, endorsements and premium calculations as may be required.
- Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings.
- In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement.
- Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members.
- Act in the spirit of the Code and encourage others to do likewise.